- Lord Willing?: Wrestling with God's Role in My Child's Death by Jessica Kelley
- A Tale of Mist and Shadow by M. R. Laver
- Finding God in the Waves: How I Lost My Faith and Found It Again Through Science by Mike McHargue
- The Heart of Light: A Tale of Solomon Star by Charlie W. Starr
- The Chapel of the Thorn: A Dramatic Poem by Charles Williams
- Rise of The Circle (Meta #3) by Tom Reynolds (8/2/2016)
- Stargirl by Jerry Spinelli (8/5/2016)
- Reading for the Common Good by C. Christopher Smith (8/8/2016)
- Red Rising by Pierce Brown (8/23/2016)
- Bandersnatch: C. S. Lewis, J. R. R. Tolkien and the Creative Collaboration of the Inklings by Diana Pavlac Glyer (8/25/2016)
- How to Be Evangelical without Being Conservative by Roger E. Olson (8/29/2016)
- Coffee at Luke's: An Unauthorized Gilmore Girls Gabfest by Jennifer Crusie (8/31/2016)
I've been re-watching Gilmore Girls to prepare for November 25th when the new episodes air on Netflix! I've also been watching a lot of The Big Bang Theory re-runs on TV because they always make me laugh.
I've really been enjoying "The Paulcast" by Kurt Willems.
I also really enjoyed the 4 part series on God from Pete Rollins on the RobCast.
I need to catch up on The Liturgists Podcast and The Deconstructionists Podcast.
I went to Chicago for work again at the beginning of the month but I didn't take any pictures apparently. My department did a team building exercise at one of those "breakout/escape" rooms where you have to solve puzzles and riddles and things in order to find keys and get out of the room you are in and that was pretty fun.
The night before I left for Chicago, I went to see Beauty and the Beast at The Derby Dinner Playhouse with my family. It was an early birthday present for my mom.