For future Top Ten Tuesday topics & info on how to participate, click here!
Only ten? I have to limit myself to ten? Okay, fine, I'll try.
1. C. S. Lewis [4 volumes]: Life, Works, and Legacy by Bruce L. Edwards
2. C. S. Lewis at Poets' Corner by Michael Ward, Peter S. Williams, Vernon White
3. C. S. Lewis and a Problem of Evil: An Investigation of a Pervasive Theme by Jerry Root
4. The Magician's Twin: C. S. Lewis on Science, Scientism, and Society by John G. West
5. Both Sides of the Wardrobe: C. S. Lewis, Theological Imagination, and Everyday Discipleship by Rob Fennell
6. C. S. Lewis's Perelandra: Reshaping the Image of the Cosmos by Judith Wolfe, Brendan Wolfe
7. The Day the Revolution Began: Reconsidering the Meaning of Jesus's Crucifixion by N. T. Wright
8. Reviving Old Scratch: Demons and the Devil for Doubters and the Disenchanted by Richard Beck
9. The Uncontrolling Love of God: An Open and Relational Account of Providence by Thomas Jay Oord
10. The Genesis Trilogy: And It Was Good, A Stone for a Pillow, Sold Into Egypt by Madeleine L'Engle
So what about you? What books are at the top of your "want" list?