My reading slowed down a little bit in the month of June due to some super fun things like the C. S. Lewis and Friends Colloquium I went to at Taylor University, and having my roommate from college, Megan, come spend a week with me! But I have now finished reading 64 books so far in 2016.
- The Surprising Imagination of C. S. Lewis: An Introduction by Jerry Root, Mark Neal, Root
- C. S. Lewis Goes to Hell: A Companion and Study Guide to the Screwtape Letters by William O'Flaherty
- Executing Grace: How the Death Penalty Killed Jesus and Why It's Killing Us by Shane Claiborne
- The Heart of Light: A Tale of Solomon Star by Charlie W. Starr
- Ender's Shadow by Orson Scott Card
Finished in June:
- C. S. Lewis: Memories and Reflections by John Lawlor (6/3/2016)
- Slaying the Dragon: Mythmaking in the Biblical Tradition by Bernard F. Batto (6/7/2016)
- How to Survive a Shipwreck: Help Is On the Way and Love Is Already Here by Jonathan Martin (6/9/2016)
- True Myth: C. S. Lewis and Joseph Campbell on the Veracity of Christianity by James W Menzies (6/7/2016)
- Who Was Jesus? by N.T. Wright (6/10/2016)
- Walking the Bible: A Journey by Land Through the Five Books of Moses by Bruce Feiler (6/14/2016)
- The Sword of Summer (Magnus Chase and the Gods of Asgard #1) by Rick Riordan (6/18/2016)
- The Sacredness of Questioning Everything by David Dark (6/29/2016)
- When You Reach Me by Rebecca Stead (6/30/2016)
- I re-watched seasons 1-4 of Doctor Who with Megan while she was visiting me!
- I've also finally started watching The Legends of Tomorrow episodes off my DVR. I'm probably halfway through the season.
|Diana Glyer, Colin Duriez, and Sørina Higgins speaking on the future of Inklings scholarship at the C. S. Lewis Colloquium|
|Megan! LEGO LOTR! And we were watching Doctor Who! 3 of my favorite things!|
|Celebrating my brother's birthday!|
|My cousin's adorable children, who are always on the move! Love them!|