My cousin Julie's baby boy was born in September also!!!
Books read in September:
1. Everything New: Reimagining Heaven and Hell by Jeff Cook (9/2/2015)
3. Femmevangelical: The Modern Girl's Guide to the Good News by Jennifer Crumpton (9/17/2015)
4. Glimpses of Grace: Daily Thoughts and Reflections by Madeleine L'Engle (9/21/2015)
5. Ruins (Pathfinder #2) by Orson Scott Card (9/22/2015)
6. The Mission of God's People by Christopher J.H. Wright (9/23/2015)
7. Made to Crave by Lysa TerKeurst (9/24/2015)
8. Undiluted: Rediscovering the Radical Message of Jesus by Benjamin L. Corey (9/27/2015)
9. Wesleyan Essentials in a Multicultural Society by Ted A. Campbell (9/27/2015)
10. A Fellowship of Differents by Scot McKnight (9/27/2015)
11. The Great Emergence: How Christianity is Changing and Why by Phyllis A. Tickle (9/28/2015)
12. The Openness of God by Clark H. Pinnock, John Sanders (9/28/2015)
13. The Salvation of Doctor Who: A Small Group Study Connecting Christ and Culture by Matt Rawle (9/30/2015)
Books read in October:
1. Accidental Saints: Finding God in All the Wrong People by Nadia Bolz-Weber (10/2/2015)
2. The Lost World of Genesis by John H. Walton (10/8/2015)
3. Letters from a Skeptic: A Son Wrestles with His Father's Questions about Christianity by Gregory A. Boyd(10/8/2015)
4. A Wind in the Door (Time Quintet #2) by Madeleine L'Engle (10/8/2015)
5. The Red Pyramid (Kane Chronicles #1) by Rick Riordan (10/11/2015)
6. Notes from a Blue Bike: The Art of Living Intentionally in a Chaotic World by Tsh Oxenreider (10/12/2015)
7. The Next Christendom: The Coming of Global Christianity by Philip Jenkins (10/15/2015)
8. The Gifts of Imperfection: Let Go of Who You Think You're Supposed to Be and Embrace Who You Are by Brené Brown (10/20/2015)
9. A Swiftly Tilting Planet (Time Quintet #3) by Madeleine L'Engle(10/23/2015)
10. Evil And The Justice Of God by N.T. Wright (10/27/2015)
- I am almost caught up to the current episodes of Castle. I'm ready to start watching the current season!
- I'm still loving Doctor Who, The Flash, Girl Meets World, and The Big Bang Theory, but Sheldon and Amy need to work it out already!
- New shows I'm watching: Quantico, Limitless, Supergirl!
- New shows I've DVR'ed but have not watched yet: Heroes Reborn, Minority Report, Blindspot. Are any of these worth my time?
- I think I've finally lost all interest in The Vampire Diaries. There are too many new characters I'm just not invested in at all.
- A Hermeneutic of Love, or How I Read the Bible (Part 1)
- A Hermeneutic of Love, or How I Read the Bible (Part 2 - The Jesus Lens)
- Out of Sorts by Sarah Bessey - Mini Book Review
- Top Ten Authors/Books if you like C. S. Lewis/The Chronicles of Narnia
- And all of the latest posts in The Books that Read Us series.
- I used to think ____ but now I think _____. (Shifting theology)
In October I had the opportunity to go visit one of my dearest friends who I've known since college: