|I love my LEGO Big Bang Theory set I got this month!|
- An Unwelcome Quest (Magic 2.0 #3) by Scott Meyer (8/2/2015)
- Armada by Ernest Cline (8/4/2015)
- Breathing Under Water: Spirituality and the Twelve Steps by Richard Rohr (8/6/2015)
- Alice in Wonderland by Lewis Carroll (8/7/2015)
- North! or Be Eaten (The Wingfeather Saga #2) by Andrew Peterson (8/26/2015)
- Allegiant (Divergent, #3) by Veronica Roth (8/26/2015)
- Fire by Kristin Cashore (8/27/2015)
- Pathfinder (Pathfinder #1) by Orson Scott Card (8/31/2015)
I just got into watching Castle recently. You gotta' love Nathan Fillion!
Also, a friend of mine is trying to get me into watching Bones, and I do like David Boreanaz too. (Yes, I know both of those actors because of the wonderful Joss Whedon - Buffy/Angel, and Firefly)
On the blog:
The Books that Read us series:
- Amy Carlson Walker's post on Harry Potter
- My post on N. T. Wright's Surprised by Hope
- Abby Norman's post on How the Jesus Storybook Bible saved her faith.
- Boze Herrington's post on The Cure for Our Outrage Addiction Is the Gentle Whimsy of “Alice in Wonderland”
|View from the 16th floor terrace of the Trump Hotel|
I traveled to Chicago with work at the beginning of the month and then last weekend I took a Road Trip to Grand Rapids, MI with two friends from college. So all in all, it was a pretty good month!