See the first 18 here.
Bold = I will most likely read again at some pointHighlight = I really liked it and want you to read it too
19. Ready Player One by Ernest Cline, Narrated by Wil Wheaton
20. Healing the Gospel: A Radical Vision for Grace, Justice, and the Cross by Derek Flood
21. On the Edge of the Dark Sea of Darkness (The Wingfeather Saga #1) by Andrew Peterson
22. The Furious Longing of God by Brennan Manning
23. Jesus Wants to Save Christians: A Manifesto for the Church in Exile by Rob Bell, Don Golden
24. Letters to Malcolm: Chiefly on Prayer by C.S. Lewis
25. Scary Close: Dropping the Act and Finding True Intimacy by Donald Miller
26. If You Feel Too Much: Thoughts on Things Found and Lost and Hoped For by Jamie Tworkowski
27. The Crowd, The Critic And The Muse: A Book For Creators by Michael Gungor
28. The Feast of the Drowned (Doctor Who: New Series Adventures #8) by Stephen Cole
29. The Problem of Pain by C.S. Lewis
30. The Abolition of Man by C. S. Lewis
31. A Grief Observed by C. S. Lewis
So I've read 31 out of my goal of 50+ audiobooks in 2015. My overall goal for number of books to read this year is 120. See all of the books I've read so far this year here.