I had a snow day from work one day so I went to watch my little cousin do some sledding!
I got to go see The Lion King production with my mom at the beginning of the month. And we went straight from there to the UL game!
|Then later in the month, I got to go to a UK game with my dad! 1st round of the NCAA tournament, at that!|
- The Word in the Wilderness by Malcolm Guite
- The Light Fantastic (Discworld, #2; Rincewind #2) by Terry Pratchett
- The Bible Tells Me So: Why Defending Scripture Has Made Us Unable to Read It by Peter Enns (I found this book quite helpful in thinking through some of the more "problematic" parts of the OT in particular.)
- Teaching Cross-Culturally: An Incarnational Model for Learning and Teaching by Judith E. Lingenfelter
- Winnie the Pooh: A. A. Milne's Pooh Classics, Volume 1 by A.A. Milne
- Searching for Sunday: Loving, Leaving, and Finding the Church by Rachel Held Evans (I LOVED this book so much. It is perfect for the season I am in right now.)
- Across the Spectrum: Understanding Issues in Evangelical Theology by Gregory A. Boyd
- Stardust by Neil Gaiman
On the TV:
- Kentucky Basketball! (I love March Madness!! Go Big Blue!!!)
- MARVEL Agents of Shield
- The Flash
- The Big Bang Theory
- The Odd Couple
- Allegiance (something about it reminds me of 24, and I like it!)
So what did the Month of March look like for you?