|Babysitting my little buddies =)|
Books I've finished reading this month:
Bold = I will most likely read again at some pointHighlight = I really liked it and think you should read it too
- Revise Us Again: Living from a Renewed Christian Script by Frank Viola (1/29/2015)
- The Artist's Way: A Spiritual Path to Higher Creativity by Julia Cameron (2/2/2015)
- Bird by Bird: Some Instructions on Writing and Life by Anne Lamott (2/7/2015)
- The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy by Douglas Adams (2/9/2015)
- Pastrix: The Cranky, Beautiful Faith of a Sinner and Saint by Nadia Bolz-Weber (2/17/2015) This was a re-read, as an audio book this time.
- The Drama of Scripture: Finding Our Place in the Biblical Story* by Craig G. Bartholomew, Michael W. Goheen (2/17/2015)
- Who Needs Theology?: An Invitation to the Study of God* by Stanley J. Grenz, Roger E. Olson (2/18/2015)
- Simply Good News: Why the Gospel Is News and What Makes It Good by N.T. Wright (2/20/2015)
- Called to Teach* by William R. Yount (2/25/2015)
*read for seminary
The Big Bang Theory
Allegiance (I'm really digging this new show. It reminds me a bit of 24.)
The Odd Couple
UK Basketball (Pursuit of Perfection! 28-0) =)
- Some Real Talk on Depression
- (I also did a podcast interview on depression.)
- On Writing and Quiet
- You Matter, You are Loved, You are Known.
So what have you been into this month?