I don't know why I got out of the habit of doing these posts, but here's my attempt at reviving them.
And even though I've had hundreds of these types of gifts to be thankful for over the past 12 months, I'm going to pick up from where I left off with number 253.
I am thankful for...
253. This little guy!
253. A healthy baby and mama after some complications.
254. Getting some snuggle time with this cutie on Monday night:
255. Really great theological discussions with friends that included heart talk about living it out and encouraging each other.
256. Lunch with Abby on Thursday.
257. Dinner with Sarah & Pat on Thursday.
258. Time with Stephanie & Susan on Thursday night.
259. Conversations with a dear mentor from college that led to a directive to read Evangelicals on the Canterbury Trail: Why Evangelicals Are Attracted to the Liturgical Church by Robert E. Webber which is resonating so clearly with me.
260. So many books I read in 2013, most especially:
O Me of Little Faith: True Confessions of a Spiritual Weakling by Jason Boyett
The Blue Parakeet: Rethinking How You Read the Bible by Scot McKnight
The Doors of the Sea: Where Was God in the Tsunami? by David Bentley Hart
Against Calvinism by Roger Olson
All Is Grace: A Ragamuffin Memoir by Brennan Manning
Pastrix: The Cranky, Beautiful Faith of a Sinner & Saint by Nadia Bolz-Weber
Benefit of the Doubt: Breaking the Idol of Certainty by Gregory A. Boyd
Jesus Feminist: An Invitation to Revisit the Bible’s View of Women by Sarah Bessey
Finally Feminist: A Pragmatic Christian Understanding of Gender by John G. Stackhouse Jr.
Is God to Blame? Moving Beyond Pat Answers to the Problem of Suffering By Gregory A. Boyd
Disclosure : Amazon Affiliate links included in this post. If you click through to Amazon, any purchase you make supports this site.