I am thankful for...
224. A long weekend off work (paid vacation/holidays! the novelty of this has not worn off!)
225. Safety as my family traveled out of town for Thanksgiving
226. Getting to see my Grandpa
227. Spending the day with dad's side of the family on Thanksgiving
228. Deep conversation with a cousin and uncle on Thursday night
229. Spending time with my cousin, Sarah.
230. Experiencing the Story Tour at Southeast - it was very encouraging and inspiring.
231. Christmas decorations going up at the house.
232. A surprise visit from Erin and her kids on Saturday afternoon.
233. The opportunity to spend time with Becca while she was in town on Saturday night.
234. Being led in worship by a best friend. (Seriously, there are few things as sweet as this. It reminds me of days in “Destiny” when this happened as well.)
235. Lunch with mom, dad, and brother on Sunday and then on to Half-Price Books with Brother. Book Stores are kind of our thing. :-)
236. Time to rest and relax on Saturday and Sunday.
237. Talking with Megan on my lunch break on Monday - so good for my heart, mind, and soul.
|Sarah with me!|
|Grandpa with my cousin, Susan|