47. Safety as my family traveled to NC for my Aunt's funeral
48. The hope of heaven - seeing my Aunt and so many others who have died in Christ
49. The legacy of faith in Christ that my Aunt passed on to her children
50. The opportunity to be with my family during this time
51. The deep friendship I have with my cousin and the privilege of being there for her...
52. The outpouring of love and support from family/church family/friends
53. The love of Christ expressed through His people
54. Conversation with Megan on Tuesday night
55. Conversation with Stephanie last night
56. The opportunity to spend time with Megan this coming weekend
57. Spending time with Erin and her kids tonight
58. The comfort of Christ in our grief - that we do not grieve as those without hope...
|My Aunt holding me when I was a baby|
|My Aunt with her daughter: my cousin/best friend, Julie|