58. A really great weekend with Megan - it was just what I needed.
59. The time with Stephanie and Susan on Friday night
60. A good night’s sleep for the first time in a long time (Monday & Tuesday night)
61. Safe travels for Nathan and Julie as they drove home Monday
62. Time with Nathan and Julie Monday night
63. My walking buddy, Ashley
64. Opportunity to hang out with Dana Tuesday night
65. Opportunity to talk with Karen C. on Wednesday morning
66. Lunch with a co-worker on Wednesday
67. Encouragement from being with my church family Wednesday night
68. Spending time with Lauren, Nathan, and Julie tonight. (Including celebrating Nathan's birthday)
69. Breakfast with two friends from community group in the morning
70. Lunch plans with Rachel on Friday
71. Laughter with my family last night
|A picture from a few years ago that makes me laugh |
and showcases Nathan's personality...