So maybe I was just kidding about the Sunday thing, maybe I’m succumbing to that alliteration move with “Thankful Tuesday”. Or maybe I will defy the need to do it on the same day every week. I don’t know. But for the sake of consistency, I do hope I can pick a day. Maybe you’ll just never know, will it be Tuesday or Sunday? Hmm… At any rate, that is not the point of this post. The point of this post is to reflect on some things that I am thankful for and thank God for them!
- -I am thankful that God helped me finish one more paper on my journey to get my Master’s.
- -I am thankful that I at least feel like I did well on the translation exam I took on Saturday (another requirement for my Master’s)
- -I am thankful for a break from class.
- -I am thankful for the opportunity to spend 4 days at White Mills Christian Camp with second and third graders and my brother and cousins.
- -I am thankful that my hand is healing. (Long story)
- -I am thankful for the opportunity to go visit a very dear friend from college in just a few weeks!
- -I am thankful that I can go to The Post tonight at Southeast Christian Church and be encouraged and worship with fellow brothers and sisters in Christ.
- -I am thankful for all the ways God continues to get me through each day, even the hard ones.
- -This includes the wonderful friends God has provided to encourage and admonish me!
I’m sure there is much more, but I’ve got to leave some for next week :)